Hawaiian Timeshares Divorce, Trusts Gifts

Quit claim deeds for Hawaii Timeshares

 to change title and ownership for. . .


Transferring Into Trusts

Post Death Trust Transfers



What we do . . .

  • Prepare the quit claim deed for signature. Deed includes legal description and cover page information with the Internal Control Number, Tax Map Key and prior transfer document references.
  • Prepare and file Form P-64B to obtain an exemption from conveyance tax
  • Record the quit claim deed with Hawaii’s Bureau of Conveyances and provide you with the recorded deed

Contact and About . . .

The cost . . .

$289 and includes all filing fees, no additional charges. To make payment.

“If You Are Ready To Explore Your Options and Get Started, Contact Us Now . . .”

 “Thank you very much for all your help.  If I ever need to do something like this in the future I will definitely use you again.” — David

 “I received the recorded document. Thanks for navigating waters unfamiliar to me! I will keep your cards for future needs or referrals.” — Mark

Company Profile: This website is affiliated with DeedandRecord.com. Deed and Record is an online service to prepare quit claim deeds for real property transfers into or out of trusts, remove former spouses and add or remove co-owners.  The Company records deeds it has prepared with the appropriate government agency. Deed and Record does not offer legal advice or services.

The Company markets through websites, primarily DeedAndRecord.com.  The owner of the websites is Mark W. Bidwell, Attorney at Law and CPA Inactive. The office is located at 4952 Warner Avenue, Suite 235, Huntington Beach, California 92649. Phone number is 714-846-2888. Email is Mark@Deedandrecord.com.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked by *.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Contact Us…

 18831 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 270 Irvine, CA

Visit Us…